Monday, July 20, 2009

Mickey and friends...

July 8th Dustin and I had our 3 year wedding anniversary. To celebrate we decided to go to our favorite place in the world... Disneyland. Ever since I was a little girl my family and I have been lucky enough to have a wonderful friend who works at Disneyland let us in for free. Anytime we go Dustin and I always like to bring her some kind of gift. I decided to put together a gift basket for her.

Here is what the basket consisted of:


Mini and Mickey sugar cookies (these were so fun to make!)





Irish Cream Brownie (the most deadly brownie EVER!)



Chunky Monkey Muffins



I also threw a loaf of white bread in there to top it off.

Thanks Gayle you are wonderful and we love you!

1 comment:

  1. i like micky!so beautiful!I love it! Very creative!That's actually really cool.
    謝謝你的文章分享,請你有空到我

    參觀,Thanks

    ReplyDelete