Monday, April 28, 2008

"It Doesn't Matter if You're Black or White"

I got this AMAZING recipe from Alex at work whose mom owns a bakery in Arizona. My attempt at her black and whites did not turn out as pretty as hers did but I am working on it. I mixed them up a little bit by throwing some cinnamon sugar in a couple of them making them snickerdoodles.



They were made with cake flour which made them a more cakie and moist consistency. I will probably do some experimenting with the white and dark chocolate frosting because the frosting I used was a little too sweet.




3 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh!!! If I made these I'd just be fatter than I already am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh stop it! :) Just wanted to let you know that you made my day today! I think you are the only one who looks at this thing :) You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your food blog last night and it's so awesome, Ashley! Seriously! Your pictures are amazing, and these are some of the most awesome and unique recipes. I just sent it over to Heather because I don't think she's seen it. It's so refreshing! I'm going to love checking this out all the time. (I'm such a blog stalker)

    ReplyDelete