Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Kelly and Merry Christmas Law Offices of Ryan Harris!

My most recent concoction for Kelly's birthday and our Secret Santa Celebration. I asked everyone's favorite ice cream flavor then made them each their own mini ice cream cakes. I put a cookie crust on the bottom then layered it with ice cream, ganache and topped them with chocolate or peppermint whipped cream (depending on the type of ice cream).



The first batch was more of an experiment since I really didn't know what I was doing so they didn't turn out nearly as good as the second batch.



I also made chocolate truffles out of Christmas shapes to top them off. They turned out cute and yummy.



Happy Birthday Kel and Merry Christmas Law Offices of Ryan Harris!

No comments:

Post a Comment